Bever Vintage Flaxen Hemp Rope and Metal 12-Light Rustic Round Candelabra Chandelier in Rust
- Vintage Style: The perfect blend of rustic metal and hemp rope brings an authentic rustic revival style.
- Delicate Details: Floral bobeches, leaf accents, and curved wheat-like light arms enhance the refined look.
- Universal Fit: Perfect for a kitchen, dining room, living room, and bedroom. Use twelve 40-Watt bulbs, not included.
Delivery expected in 8 to 13 business days.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
The mix of rich textures and subtle detail cooks up this chandelier with a sense of age to catch your eyes on. Four hanging hemp rope wrapped stems with steel hooks suspend a rust finished ring of floral bobeches and white melting candle-like sleeves. The curved wheat-like light arms and tiny leaf accents add an authentic rustic revival feel to this light fixture as well as draw a vintage look. An elegant design that goes well with a distressed dining table or rustic interior.
- Materials: Metal, Hemp Rope
- Finish: Rust
- Diameter of Light Fixture: 43.3" (1100mm)
- Height of Light Fixture: 33.1" (840mm)
- Chain Length: 39.4"/1000mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 12 x 40W incandescent E14 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|MATERIAL||Metal, Hemp Rope|
|FIXTURE DIAMETER||43.3" (1100mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||33.1" (840mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||12|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- What is the length and diameter of the white candle sleeve
- Hello, Is this fixture dimmable? Thanks
- Is this a damp or wet rated light