How we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information.
The steps we’ve taken to secure your personal information.
Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this policy.
How does Homary.com collect information about me?
* Record and quickly bring up information you’ve given previously
* Help you quickly find information, products, and services
* Create content that is relevant to you
* Alert you of our new information, products, and services
* speed up navigation
* track site usage
* recognize users and user access privileges
* enable selection and purchase products on this Site record your browsing activity and purchases
This Site also uses web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to:
* help deliver cookies
* track views of a web page
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information we collect.
How does Homary.com use my personal information?
Does Homary.com ever give out my personal information?
Similarly, we must provide your credit card number to financial services organizations such as credit card processors and issuers in order to process payments. We protect all submissions of your credit card number for authorization with state-of-the-art data encryption. (More in the Data Security section.)
How does Homary.com secure information collected about me?
* Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption
* Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
* Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
What choices do I have regarding Homary.com’s collection of my information?
* Correct or update your personal information
* Stop receiving mail to your email address
* Disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account
To correct or update your personal information, log in to My Account and submit a request through the online Customer Service.
To unsubscribe from emailsyou receive from Homary.com, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and select the option appropriate for you.
Are children allowed to use Homary.com?
If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you when using the Site.
How does Homary.com use and disclose information collected from me offline?
We also protect all personal information that is collected from you offline, such as through phone calls. If we contact you by telephone regarding an order or payment, we will ask only for the personal information needed to place your order or resolve your issue. When we need to store information related to an order, we enter it into our database through SSL encryption (See the Data Security section above for more information).
Where can I find updates to this policy?