Traditional Double Cross Handle Wall Mounted Kitchen Mixer Tap with Swivel Spout Solid Brass in Brushed Nickel / Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Classic Designed: A smoothly curved spout and delicate double cross handles make the unique blend of traditional elements and modern sophistication.
- Durable Construction: Solid brass construction ensures a flawless performance even after many years and perfect for many decor schemes.
- Space-Saving: Wall-mount configuration frees up the space of your countertop for a neat look.
08/28/2019 - 08/30/2019
09/02/2019 - 09/09/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
With the stylish and exquisite design, this kitchen mixer tap complements the existing decor flawlessly, making the unique blend of traditional elements and modern sophistication. Featuring a swivel aerated spout, it delivers no-splash, aerated water for cleaning while two handles offer separate, precise control over the hot and cold water flow. Solid brass construction in brushed nickel or ORB finish ensures a flawless performance even after many years and perfect for many decor schemes. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. It is an optimal choice to upgrade your kitchen.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze (also known as russet bronze).
- Features a 360-degree swivel spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|FINISH||Bronze, Brushed Nickel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||2|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.65'' / 245mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|TAP CENTRES||8" (200mm)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):