Industrial Retro Double Swing Arm Lamp 1-Light Metal Tapered Shade Wall Sconce in Black&Brass
- Industrial Style: Cone shade of durable metal and the black with a pinch of brass finish make the perfect match to give a cool industrial style.
- Adjustable Arm: Feature two swing arms that can be rotated from up to down to direct the light wherever you need it, a greater illumination.
- Suggest Room Fit: Provide task lighting to your bedroom, home office, craft room, and study. Use one 40-Watt vintage bulb, not included.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Carrying a touch of vintage flair, this industrial style inspired wall lamp casts a warm glow over any space from your bedside to home office. Handsome and functional, it features two swing arms that can be adjusted with up and down movements, allowing you to direct the light wherever you need it. With an understated black finish and accented with a splash of brass, this indoor sconce offers a striking industrial look. This cool design will be your right lighting solution!
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Brass, Black
- Backplate Diameter: 5.3" (135mm)
- Dimension of Light Shade: 7.3"Dia x 6.5"H (185mmDia x 165mmH)
- Each Swing Arm Length: 7.1" (180mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE DIAMETER||7.3" (185mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||6.5" (165mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, does this product come with an earth cable, as well as the live and neutral? Also, is it dimmable?