Retro Rustic 6-Light Sculpted Wood Rust Metal Clear Crystal Candle Style Chandelier
- French Style: Distressed beads create a fall around the sculpted body with charming details for a chic French style.
- Premium Material: Wooden beads, rust metal scrolls, and maple-shaped crystals add that country romance and vintage flavor.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for a kitchen, dining room, living room, and bedroom. Use six 40-Watt candelabra bulbs, not included.
Order processing takes 5-7 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Give an elegant boost to your home decor with this vintage style 6-light chandelier. This spectacular design is artfully crafted from wood and metal in a distressed finish for an extra aged feel. Wooden beads around the sculpted body, antique white leaf accents and dangling maple shaped crystals add tons of French country romance and vintage flavor, classic and regal. 6 melting candle-shape lights sparkle atop scroll arms and create a warm, serene ambiance. Buy and bring a special heirloom treasure to your home.
- Materials: Wood, Metal, Crystal
- Finish: Rust
- Crystal colour: Clear
- Diameter: 24" (610mm)
- Body Height: 35.4" (900mm)
- Chain Length: 31.5"/800mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 6 x 40W incandescent E14 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|MATERIAL||Wood, Metal, Crystal|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||6|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this dimmable? Will the crystals create a prism effect? Can LED lights be used