Taloya Modern Style LED Single Handle Monobloc Kitchen Tap in Polished Chrome
- Built-In LED: Water powered LED light changes its colour from blue, green, to red by detecting the water temperature and adds visual fun.
- Swivel Spout: The spout swivels from side to side 360 degrees to ensure an unobstructed sink access for filling pots and washings with ease.
- Premiun Finish: Coated with a polished chrome finish for a long-lasting mirror-like look that fits into any bathroom decor scheme.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Featuring a right-angled spout with smooth edge, this Taloya Tap Collection catches much attention and adds a modern, minimalist feel to today's contemporary kitchens. Update the look of your kitchen with this stylish Taloya LED monobloc mixer tap. Its built-in LED light and thermal sensor illuminate the water and change its colour as the water temperature changes, creating a pleasant ambiance. Coated with polished chrome for a mirror-like finish that enhances its sleek and pure design, this tap is an eye-catching addition to your kitchen.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swiveling spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
The LED light will change its colour by detecting water temperature:
0-30°C (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40°C (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50°C (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100°C (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||12.6" / 320mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||10.49" / 266.5mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.66" / 220mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):