Tracier Gooseneck Monobloc Single Handle Kitchen Mixer Tap with Pull Out Spray in Brushed Nickel
- Dual Function: Sprayer with a button allows you to go from an aerated stream and a powerful spray for filling, rinsing or heavy scrubbing.
- Great Flexibility: The flexible pullout hose offers a wide range of motion for excellent maneuverability, and 360-degree rotation ensures full sink access.
- Superior Finish: It is in spot-free brushed nickel finish to complement your kitchen island with a professional look.
11/18/2019 - 11/25/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
The Tracier production features the brushed nickel finish so as to add style and functionality to satisfy a wide range of demands of customers. Designed for offering both timeless beauty and practical function, this goose neck mono bloc kitchen tap with pull out spray will suit for any home decor and be convenient for daily use. In addition, the stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 21.5" (545mm) helps to extend the rinsing reach. It will be an ideal choice for blending rinsing with pleasure.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 21.5" (545mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||16.53" / 420mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||10.24" / 260mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.87" / 200mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||21.5" (545mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Does this tap ever come in black