Traditional Swan Neck Monobloc Pull-out Spray Kitchen Tap with Single Handle Solid Brass in Chrome / Brushed Nickel
- Dual Function Spray Head: Aerated stream for filling pots, powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Great Flexibility: A flexible pullout hose help reach every corner of the sink. 360-degree rotation enhance the maneuverability.
- Bulit-To-Last: Made from lead-free solid brass construction with polished chrome, brushed nickel finish for lifetime beauty.
11/26/2019 - 12/03/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
An ideal choice for a variety of kitchens and tasks, this kitchen mixer tap combines vintage, elegant style with exceptional functionality perfectly. The high-arch spout design allows for ease of use and produces vast water coverage for any given task, while the two-function sprayhead lets users switch between stream and spray modes for a superior cleaning. The single handle design ensures ease of control of temperature and flow with one hand. Featured in clean lines and a beautifully balanced silhouette, this kitchen tap will suit almost any kitchen decor.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome, brushed nickel.
- Features a 360-degree swiveling pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a nylon braided pullout hose that can be extended to 23.6" (600mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|FINISH||Chrome, Brushed Nickel|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||17.32" / 440mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||9.25" / 235mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.07" / 205mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||23.6" (600mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How tall is the tap. Does the pull out hose also connect back onto the tap fitting to make a stationary tap.