Twenk Single Handle Monobloc Pullout Spray Kitchen Mixer Tap Swivel Spout in Brushed Nickel
- Dual Function: 2-function spray head allows you to go from an aerated stream and a powerful spray for filling, rinsing or heavily scrubbing.
- Great Flexibility: A pullout hose to reach every corner of the sink. 360-degree rotation ensures a full sink access.
- Easy Control: Single handle offers precise, effortless control on water temperature and flow.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Whether your decorating style is traditional or modern, Twenk Tap Collection will compliment your home improvement project and add a lavish, luxurious feel. Come with a pullout spray with two functions, this Twenk kitchen tap enhances versatility which allows you to switch from a powerful spray to aerated stream at a simple touch. The 360-degree swivel spout offers maximum maneuverability while the high-arc design provides optimal room under the tap. The clean brushed nickel finish adds a beautiful look and make a perfect match with kitchens of any style. A welcome kit to improve your kitchen culinary experience up to a notch.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 23.6" (600mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||15.94" / 405mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||7.48" / 190mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.87" / 200mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||23.6" (600mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):