Vintage Edison Hooked Mini 1-Light Pendant Lighting Fixture Brass Socket
- Simplistic Design: Simple, mini design with refined brass and black finish holds an exposed bulb (not included) to fit a variety of home decor.
- Great Adjustability: A hook attached to the canopy allows you to customize the hanging length according to your lighting needs.
- Suggest Room Fit: This pendant light is suitable for living room, dining room, bedroom and more. A vintage Edison bulb is recommended.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Ideal for hanging in dining rooms, living rooms and more, this vintage Edison bulb mini pendant light will add a reminiscent accent to any home decor. With refined brass finish and a unique key shape hook attached to the black round canopy, this vintage style light fixture will meet both aesthetic and functional demands. Designed for quick and easy installation thanks to its single-light design, an adjustable black cord will be helpful to fit your lighting needs. With the use of the suggested vintage Edison bulb, it will throw gentle and warm light to offer you good visual effect.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Brass, Black
- Dimension of Canopy: 2.4"Dia x 1.8"H (60mmDia x 45mmH)
- Cable Length: 78.7"/2000mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hardwired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the mainland United Kingdom. Shipping surcharge applies to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Ship to countries rather than the United Kingdom? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- can this light be dimmed if using a simmer switch.
- Is this fixture CE rated? Thanks
- Are these compatible for use in the uk